Labels

Monday, July 23, 2012

I can't believe I've known him a whole month!

That's right.  This little guy has been with us for an entire month today.

Come chill with me, my homies.

He's been the easiest of the three so far.

Check me out.  I can bust a move.

I think he smiled at me yesterday, but it could have been gas.  *sigh* It so often is.

You think I'm great?  Aw, shucks.

He looks like two Jacks.  He definitely takes after our Jack, but I also see a bit of Jack Nicholson when he needs a bath and his hair does this funny thing.  If you don't agree, that's okay.  You just can't handle the truth.

Hang on while I contemplate the complexities of the world.

Happy one-month Birthday, little man!

Question:  Why would my mom put shoes on a kid who has no chance of walking before outgrowing them?

Girls.  They're so weird.

1 comment:

  1. My question was also about the shoes - why are they so huge? Surely his feet are not that large, are they?

    ReplyDelete